Crooked Teeth Dentist Kennesaw, GA
Do you struggle with crooked or misaligned teeth?
Fortunately, modern orthodontic treatments can help you achieve a straighter, healthier smile. From traditional metal braces to clear aligners, various options are available to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted.
At Hildreth Dental, we offer comfortable solutions for patients of all ages and backgrounds. Don’t let crooked teeth hold you back any longer – contact us to learn more about your options.
What causes crooked teeth?
- Genetics. If your relatives have crooked teeth, it increases your chances of having them too.
- Early childhood habits. Extended thumb-sucking or pacifier use can lead to crooked teeth.
- Misaligned jaws. This is a dental issue where the upper and lower jaws don’t align correctly.
- Crowded teeth. This occurs when there isn’t enough room for all of your teeth.
Tooth loss prevention
To help prevent tooth loss, it’s important to practice good dental hygiene and take steps to protect your teeth and gums. Here are some simple things you can do to reduce your risk of losing teeth:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss daily
- Visit your dentist regularly for routine cleanings and checkups
- If you grind your teeth, wear a nightguard while you sleep
- Use a mouthguard when playing contact sports
By following these basic steps, you can help keep your teeth healthy and strong for the long term.
Hildreth Dental’s treatment for crooked teeth
Invisalign is the modern approach to straightening your teeth. Unlike traditional, bulky metal braces, the Invisalign system uses clear, removable aligners to reposition your teeth into the ideal position gently. Invisalign is nearly invisible, comfortable, and easy to maintain! Contact us today to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
We’ll develop a treatment strategy to help you get your smile back. We know every patient is different, and we’ll collaborate with you to ensure all your requirements are fulfilled.
Crooked Teeth FAQ
How do I know if I need orthodontic treatment for my crooked teeth?
How long does Invisalign take to align crooked teeth?
How much does Invisalign cost?
Smile Confidently Again!
Or as directed by Dr. Hildreth and Dr. Logue.
I am beyond thankful to have found a dentist I can trust my entire family with. They go out of their way to provide the best care possible!
I’ve been a patient for 12yrs. I’ve always been taking care. The staff has always been wonderful. I look forward to being a patient for the next 12yrs.
Our Kennesaw Dentist Office
2430 Powell Place NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Our office is located right off of Cobb Parkway behind the BB&T Bank.
Mon-Thur: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 2pm