Welcome, New Patients!
What to expect from your first visit to Hildreth Dental.
Your First Visit Is Important to Us
This is our chance to make a great first impression — we take this opportunity seriously!
We’ve designed a unique new patient experience to start things off on the right foot. We believe cultivating a positive relationship will allow you to embrace the care you need for a happy, healthy smile
What to Bring To Your First Appointment
- Driver’s license
- Dental insurance card, if you have one
- List of medications you’re taking
- New patient paperwork (for those who completed forms ahead of time)
- Any questions or concerns — we’re here to help!
Your new patient appointment
- ZReview of your dental and medical health history
- ZComplete set of x-rays
- ZGentle teeth cleaning and thorough exam
- ZDiscussion of treatment options and future care
- ZAnswers to any payment and financing questions
Expect this visit to take about 90 minutes. Enjoy a friendly and stress-free first visit to Hildreth Dental.
It’s All in the Details
Coffee While You Wait
TV & Sonos During Treatment
Comfy Blankets & Pillows
Friendly & Skilled Team
Advanced & Non-Invasive Care
Emphasis on Safety
We accept all major insurance plans that allow you to choose your own dentist. Our team will help process your claim and maximize your benefits.
For your convenience, we accept credit cards, cash, and personal checks. We also offer discounts for prepayment of services.
We’re happy to answer all your financial questions. Give us a call at (770) 424-1705.
Our Savings Plans
- Hildreth Dental VIP Discount Plan — Our in-house membership program! We offer 3 plan options to meet your needs. Save up to $150+ on routine care plus get 15% off other dental procedures.
- CareCredit — Pay for medical expenses not covered by insurance with this low to no-interest healthcare “credit card.”
We’re Here to Help
If you don’t find an answer here, please reach out to us.
How often do I need to visit the dentist?
Our dentists recommend that you visit us every 6 months for your routine cleanings. You may require additional appointments depending on your needs, but twice a year is a good starting point!
I haven’t been to the dentist in years. Can you help?
Absolutely. There’s no judgment here. No matter when you last saw the dentist, we’re here to help. So many patients put off their dental care because they’re nervous about the cost of a treatment or what to expect from a procedure. We bring clarity to the process and offer an empathetic experience focused on your comfort.
How much does a new patient appointment cost?
The cost of a new patient appointment depends on a few things — your insurance coverage, participation in a savings plan, and more. Give us a call and we’re happy to calculate your out-of-pocket cost.
Are dental x-rays safe?
Yes. We’ve invested in advanced digital imaging technology to ensure your safety. While dental x-rays do involve radiation, the exposure levels are so low that it’s considered safe for children and adults. At Hildreth Dental, your safety is always our top priority!
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
If you need to reschedule your appointment, or if you are running late, please call us as soon as possible at (770) 424-1705. We’ll work together to find a better time slot for you.
Tracy and Rachael: Front Office