Tooth Replacement Dentist Kennesaw, GA
Concerned about the impact of missing teeth?
At Hildreth Dental, our tooth replacement dentists offer high-quality, comfortable solutions for patients of all ages and backgrounds. Don’t let missing teeth hold you back any longer – contact us to learn more about your options.
Replacing missing teeth for a healthy, functional smile
Professional tooth replacement can have a significant impact on your life. Not only can it boost your confidence, but it can also help prevent a range of potential health issues such as:
- Bone loss
- Misaligned teeth
- Gum disease
- Affected speech
At our practice, we understand the unique needs and concerns of each patient and will work with you to find the right tooth replacement treatment. Our goal is to help you improve your self-esteem and safeguard your dental health for the long term.
Tooth loss prevention
To help prevent tooth loss, it’s important to practice good dental hygiene and take steps to protect your teeth and gums. Here are some simple things you can do to reduce your risk of losing teeth:
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Floss daily
- Visit your dentist regularly for routine cleanings and checkups.
- If you grind your teeth, wear a nightguard while you sleep.
- Use a mouthguard when playing contact sports.
By following these basic steps, you can help keep your teeth healthy and strong for the long term.
Tooth Replacement Options
There are several options for replacing missing teeth, and the best one for you will depend on your specific situation.
- Dental implants – They offer a natural look and feel, can last for 30 years or longer with proper dental hygiene, and don’t require any special care or maintenance. However, they do require surgery and can be more costly than other options.
- Fixed bridges – Require a few visits to be fitted and placed, but once in place, they do a good job of mimicking the appearance, feel, and function of natural teeth.
- Implant-supported dentures – Can be used to replace a single missing tooth or an entire arch of missing teeth. At Hildreth Dental, your dentist can create either a permanently in-place or removable option depending on your preferences. These dentures offer a secure fit and easy cleaning and care.
We’ll develop a treatment strategy to help you get your smile back. We know every patient is different, and we’ll collaborate with you to ensure all your requirements are fulfilled.
I am beyond thankful to have found a dentist I can trust my entire family with. They go out of their way to provide the best care possible!
I’ve been a patient for 12yrs. I’ve always been taking care. The staff has always been wonderful. I look forward to being a patient for the next 12yrs.